We know that a lot of nonprofits we work with have very limited budgets. They are trying to make things work without spending money. In this episode, Nancy and Sarah share their favorite free or low-cost tools available to nonprofits.
Questions to reflect on before you listen:
What are your favorite free or low-cost tools?
Here’s the list of tools and links to them:
- TechSoup (low cost software) | https://www.techsoup.org/
- YouTube (video storage) | https://www.youtube.com/
- Surveymonkey (online survey tool) | https://www.surveymonkey.com/
- Mailchimp (email marketing platform) | https://mailchimp.com/
- Trello (project management/collaboration) https://trello.com/
- Unsplash (free photos) | https://unsplash.com/
- Canva (online design and publishing tool) | https://www.canva.com/
- Undraw(open source illustrations) | https://undraw.co/illustrations
- Washington Nonprofit Institute (nonprofit learning videos) | https://www.wanonprofitinstitute.org/
- 501 Commons (tools, connections to consultants, answers to questions) | https://www.501commons.org/
NONPROFIT LEGAL SUPPORT
- Communities Rise (legal clinics, webinars, and free or low cost legal assistance) | https://communities-rise.org/
- What resonated with you about this conversation? What would you like to take back to your organization?
- What tool do you most need? (Contact us if we can help!)