Nancy and Sarah– with special guest Rebecca Zanatta– invite a live audience to ask their questions about what is most on their minds. The three categories of conversation they cover include fundraising, people, and resiliency.
Questions to reflect on before you listen:
What is most on your mind now?
- What resonated with you about this conversation? What would you like to take back to your organization?
- Read our six principles. Which principle is most relevant to you or your organization?
- How can you take this advice on fundraising and bring it back into your organization?
- How does your organization think about generations in its outreach and fundraising program?
- What in the Live Show Graphic (below) would make a good point of discussion for your board?
We mention a number of resources. Here are a few links:
- Past Nonprofit Radio Show episodes: Fundraising Metrics | Volunteer engagement
- Blackbaud report on generational giving
Live Show Graphic
Thank you Meps Schulte of 3 Choices Creative Communications for creating this summary of the live show! Use this tool to bring these conversations back into your organization.
We warmly welcome hearing what you think about the live show. Click here to take a short survey after you listen to the live show.